FlexCNC GRD 25-06, New 2018
This 2018 FlexCNC GRD 25-06 G-Series CNC Controlled Gantry machining center is built with speed, versatility, and power in mind. The machine moves along over-sized precision linear guideways on all axes to machine a variety of metal parts. In addition, it’s mono-block, welded steel frame with high rigidity and t-slot 25′ x 6′ machine bed will flawlessly and smoothly machine 3D, helix, ramping, and other intricate tool paths with ease.
Upgraded with the new Delta Tau Control your operators will enjoy the powerful yet simple interface. Featuring ISO G & M-code programming for dynamic 3 axis machining, 40 GB of program storage, 50 programmable zero-points, and the ability to load programs with a USB or through and Ethernet connection, this machine will make an immediate impact on your shop floor.
Read below for additional specifications and be sure to contact us today to receive a quote.
• ZF Gearbox with two speeds 50 to 1000 and 1000 to 6000 rpm
• 18 HP Spindle Drive Motor
• Through Spindle Coolant
• External Control on Linear Guides
• 40 GB Delta Tau Control
• 14 Station Carousel Style Auto Tool Changer
• Renishaw Probe System
• Z-Reader Probe System for Automatic Z correction
• 4th Axis Rotary Model 0-250 with 10″ platter
• Table with linear guides for model D-250 Rotary
• 4 Jaw Chuck for Rotary