ExperTDays @ TRUMPF
We’re excited to announce ExperTDays @ TRUMPF, happening June 11-13 this year! TRUMPF will be highlighting their newly expanded training facility which grew by 50 percent and now allows for as many as 3,000 students to be trained each year. As the leader in TRUMPF sales and service, we can’t wait to show you – our customers – all that this state of the art facility has to offer.
This event is a great opportunity to learn more about the latest in TRUMPF technology, view machine demonstrations and get an overview of the hands-on courses offered at the training center. We hope you’ll join us for this 3 day learning and networking event at the TRUMPF facility in CT. RSVP below to reserve your spot or keep reading for more details. For a detailed agenda, click here.
TRUMPF will use a new format with two tracks running simultaneously – Track 1: ‘What’s new in our Industry?’ intended for those involved in purchasing decisions and Track 2: for machine operators or maintenance personnel offering different specialized training classes.
Track 1: “What’s new in our Industry?”
Introduces the latest developments in Digital Transformation and gives an overview of TRUMPF’s latest technology in sheet metal fabrication and automation. Attendees can learn about TRUMPF’s different technologies in an open format “marketplace.” In addition to TRUMPF expert sessions there will be machine demonstrations and more.
Track 2: Specialized Trainings
Machine operators and maintenance personnel will get an overview of the hands-on courses as well as the virtual training options TRUMPF has to offer. According to attendees needs they will be able to choose a specialized training out of five different options
- TruLaser 1030/2030: In sync with your fiber machine – Tips and tricks for uninterrupted laser on time
- Sheet Metal Design: Good design, lower cost – Optimize your sheet metal design and save on time and material
- Bending machines: Bend it like Beckham – A jump-start into our popular TruBend 5130 and 7036 machines
- Punching machines: Punch it real good – Get the most out of your high-precision punching machine and tooling
- Fiber machines: Mastering fiber cutting – Achieve high quality cutting results with your TruLaser fiber machine
More details about each course will be available during the registration process! If you have any questions about the event or training sessions, feel free to contact us today. And be sure to RSVP below to reserve your spot.